Appendage Antics 2!
Difficulty: Very Easy
Observe the animation of Lady Fingersandtoes & Pixelman above. Notice how Lady uses her appendages. When she gets to a table, she puts Pixelman on the table & has each pair of appendages switch roles! According to the animation, which of the statements below are true or false?
- All of the tables are round.
- Lady Fingersandtoes eventually bumps into a wall.
- Pixelman moves on his own at some point in this animation.
- Lady Fingersandtoes grabs & carries Pixelman with her feet & walks on her hands after every odd-numbered table; after every even-numbered table, she grabs & carries him with her hands & walks on her feet.
- Lady Fingersandtoes stays barefoot.
- Pixelman eventually gets put on the floor.
Give up? Click here for the answer!
Back to Puzzles & Games Page
Back to Index Page
© Derek Cumberbatch