Little Lego Ladies
When Candy & Fudge were 9-year-olds, they decided to build a lego pyramid. Here are some interesting questions to answer:
- What's the probability that Candy or Fudge will take a black lego from their buckets?
- What will be the color of the lego on top?
- How many legoes have they connected so far?
- How many will they have to use?
- How many rows will their pyramid have?
- How many colors are seen on the legoes?
- If the color of the legoes closest to Candy are ______, then the last one will be ______.
- Count. Just Count. (I suggest you count by multiples of 3!)
- 1+2+3+...+(the number of legoes on the bottom row)=(the total number of legoes.)
- (The number of legoes on the bottom row)=(the total number of rows the pyramid will have.)
Give up? Click here for the answer!
Back to Puzzles & Games Page
Back to Index Page
© Derek Cumberbatch